What Is Rutin?
Rutin (also known as Vitamin P) is a bioflavonoid that is found in vegetables & fruits such as apples, oranges, figs and drinks such as tea.
It is a potent antioxidant that can help aid blood circulation, strengthen + increase flexibility which helps with recovering from minor injuries such as bruises.
Because Rutin can help with promoting circulation, there has been research which shows it can prevent the accumulation of blood clots.
5 Benefits of Rutin:
- Lowers Cholesterol - A study showed people who consumed 500mg of Rutin 1x a day decreased plasma LDL cholesterol levels
- Reduces Arthritis Pain - A study showed it suppressed oxidative stress due to its anti-inflammatory & antioxidant components
- Minimise Risk of Heart Attack or Stroke - As mentioned earlier, Rutin helps the formation of blood clots which can lead to a reduction in heart issues or strokes
- Reduced Feelings of Cold Feet or Hands - Rutin helps improve circulation and people have felt noticeable benefits in the reduction of feeling cold in their extremities
- Protection of Brain Cells - By increasing blood flow, more oxygen is available to cells in the brain
Recommended Daily Dosage: 250mg 2 times a day.