Customers using our NMN Face Treatment have seen noticeable positive changes in their skin from using it for just 14 days.
Anti-Aging Intense Skin Rejuvenation Face Treatment - NMN
As Featured In:
14-Day Face Rejuvenation Challenge
- Vitamin-infused powder loaded with powerful plant actives to rejuvenate & restore aging skin
- Stem cell re-energiser and elasticity enhancer
- Strong anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidants to help penetrate the skin, restoring collagen and repairing the tired skin
- Designed to help you decrease wrinkles, acne & blemishes and nourish & tighten your skin
- Help restore your skin’s natural radiance & glow and reduce areas of skin discolouration
- This formula intensely rejuvenates skin at a cellular level
- Rewind those wrinkles and regain the plumpness in your skin
- Retinol (Vitamin A)
- Biotin (Vitamin B7)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D3 (Vegan)
- TMG Betaine
Sulphate & Paraben Free.
How To Use
- Put 1-2 scoops of powder into wet hands
- Gently massage into face and neck until almost dry
- Massage more water into your face aiming to penetrate into the skin & nourish the cells as much as possible
- While skin is still damp, apply moisturiser to seal in the ingredients
- For best results, do not wash off and leave on all day / night
Notes: foundation and makeup can be applied once the concentration is completely dry.
3rd Party Tested
Vegan & Non-GMO
This product is vegan and has zero GMOs.
We have received certification from a 3rd party lab (image above in 1st tab) that states our NMN having a 99.78% purity.
Our Amazon page has 100+ 5* reviews as well as the reviews collected on our own website.
We use ZERO nasty ingredients and AVOID using harsh ingredients such as fragrance, sulphate & parabens.
*Only "With Hyaluronic Acid"*
Hyaluronic Acid is naturally produced by the body and can attract up to 1,000x time its weight in water.
It helps draw moisture out of the skin making the surface feel soft and hydrated temporarily and its main function is to retain water to keep tissues well lubricated.
NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide) is a new anti-aging supplement that helps maintain the levels of NAD+ in the body.
NAD+ reduces significantly as you age (can drop by as much as 50% in your 40s) and is one of the reasons why people experience the negative effects of aging.
We naturally produce NAD+ in small amounts when we do all the good things for our health such as exercise, fasting & eating our green vegetables.
NMN has come to popularity through Harvard Research, Dr. David Sinclair, who published his book revolutionary book: "Why We Age and Why We Don't Have To".
NMN may help with reversing the effects of aging that is seen in the face.
Mannitol is an ingredient that only a number of skincare experts know about found in abundance in seaweed and trees.
Benefits of Mannitol:
- Contributes to the binding of moisture which may help with excess oil on the skin
- Contributes to skin hydration
- Protects the Skin from Free Radicals and Oxidative Damage
TMG provides trimethylglycine (a.k.a., anhydrous betaine), an important methyl donor.
Benefits of TMG Betaine:
- TMG’s osmolyte properties increased skin hydration and improved skin barrier
Liposomal Vitamin C 13.5%
Our Liposomal Vitamin C contains millions of phospholipid bubbles called "Liposomes" which are designed to shield, protect and deliver the Vitamin C directly into your cells.
Benefits of Vitamin C:
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Contributes to the normal function of collagen
- Contributes to collagen formation for normal function of skin, bones and teeth
Zinc is needed for building keratin and formation of the skin's structural protein (collagen).
Benefits of Zinc:
- Needed for protein synthesis and wound healing
- Zinc is a vital antioxidant
- Essential for producing type 1 and type 3 dermal collagen
- Essential for the cross-linking which gives collagen durability & stability
- Decreased Zinc = Decreased Total Collagen
Retinol (Vitamin A)
Retinol (Vitamin A) has over 700 clinical studies showing its capabilities.
Benefits of Retinol:
- May contribute to building collagen
- May contribute to brighter skin
- May contribute to radiant complexion
- May contribute to reduction of dark eye rings
- May contribute to unclogging of pores and reduction of pore size
Vitamin B7 - Biotin
Benefits of Biotin (B7):
- Contributes To The Maintenance of Normal Skin
- Contributes To The Maintenance of Normal Hair
- Contributes To Normal Macronutrient Metabolism
Vitamin B9 - MethylFolate
Vitamin B9 contains anti-oxidants that can contribute to the reduction of oxidative stress in the skin.
Benefits of Vitamin B9:
- May contribute to promotion of cell turnover
- May contribute to firmer skin
Vitamin B12 - Methylcobalamin
Benefits of Vitamin B12:
- May help regulate the production of pigment in the skin
- May contribute to prevention of dark spots
- May contribute to prevention of pigmentation
The skin is your body's largest organ and the only source of Vitamin D for the body.
Vitamin D is connected to the skin for its synthesis.
Benefits of Vitamin D:
- May help prevent skin from premature aging
- May help with skin cell growth, repair & metabolism