Pomegranate Extract = 300mg
Ellagic Acid = 120mg
Ellagic Acid is a type of polyphenol that is the main active ingredient in Pomegranates.
Pomegranate contains an antioxidant called ellagic acid, which can aid in fighting viral and bacterial infections.
Being antioxidant-rich, pomegranates boost heart health.
Benefit of Pomegranate:
- Contains higher levels of antioxidants than most other fruit juices
- 3x more antioxidants than red wine and green tea
- Antioxidants in pomegranate can help remove free radicals, protect cells from damage, and reduce inflammation
- Pomegranate seeds owe their superfood status to polyphenols which are powerful antioxidants
- Source of fibre, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin K and potassium