6 Month Supply
We've included 180 capsules per bottle which provides just over 6 month supply of Vitamin C supplements.
Vitamin C Benefits
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; acting as an antioxidant
- Time Release formula means it acts as close as possible to eating natural whole food and is easier on the digestive system
- Contributes to normal immune system function
- Contributes to normal non-haem iron absorption
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to normal psychological function
Vitamin C also benefits by contributing to:
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means it is an antioxidant
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Slow-Release Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) - 500mg
- Citrus BioFlavonoids - 25mg providing 85% Hesperidin 21mg
How To Use
- Put 1-2 scoops of powder into wet hands
- Gently massage into face and neck until almost dry
- Massage more water into your face aiming to penetrate into the skin & nourish the cells as much as possible
- While skin is still damp, apply moisturiser to seal in the ingredients
- For best results, do not wash off and leave on all day / night
Notes: foundation and makeup can be applied once the concentration is completely dry.
Dairy, Gluten, Wheat, Soy & Egg Free
This product is Free From: Gluten, Dairy, Wheat, Soy & Egg.
Vegan & Non-GMO
This product is vegan and has zero GMOs.
How To Use
Take 1 capsule with food every day.
SLOW-RELEASE VITAMIN C WITH ADDED BIOFLAVONOIDS
Many of the Vitamin C supplements you see in supermarkets or online often have a low-bioavailability (poor absorption rate), so even though they may be cheap, it is often for a good reason - they don't work!
For Vitamin C to be better absorbed into the body, taking it with BioFlavanoids helps increase its bioavailability.
Our Vitamin C with slow-release technology has included Citrus Bioflavonoids to help increase its absorption factor.
What's Included In Our Vitamin C Timed Release?
- 500mg Vitamin C (1275% DV)
- 25mg Citrus BioFlavanoids